CGPSC Recruitment 2017-18
PSC CG Recruitment Notification 2018
|Department Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Variant posts are available|
|Vacancy||Total = 299|
|Location of Job||Across Chhattisgarh|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Date of written exam||· Primary Test Date: 18-02-2018
· Mains Exam Date: 22-06-2018 to 25-06-2018
|CGPSC Admit card Declaration Date||1 week ago exam|
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Jobs 2018
As per our previous discussion on the same blog, all the government recruitments generally follows same selection procedure but still, they have some variation in the eligibility criteria so it is most important to discuss the same. For that, we have listed our most common and dominant requirements for apply online PSC CG Recruitment 2018.
- The applicants applying for these posts must have got Diploma or BE or Bachelor degree in technology from a recognized university in the subjects like civil engineering/mechanical engineering/electrical engineering.
Criteria regarding age
- It must be noted that as on 1st January 2017 the candidates must have age between 21 and 30 for non-CG candidates and for CG candidates the age is up to 40.
- It is important to note that the eligible and interested applicants would be selected based on their performances in the written test consisting of multiple-choice questions. Then the candidates would have to appear for a personal interview. It is important to mention that the selected candidates would get a monthly salary of Rs 56100 plus they would also get other allowances.
How to fill CGPSC vacancy online application form ?
- It must be noted that the applicants who are eligible must go to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in. Then they must fill all the important details required. Finally, the candidates must fill the application fees. It is also needed to take out the printouts of the application form for further use. It is important to note that the applicants belonging to general or OBC must pay Rs 400 as fees and those belonging to SC/ST/PWD etc must pay fees of Rs 300. It is important to note that for the online payment of application fees either net banking or debit cards or credit cards etc could be used.
- 2nd November 2017 is the date from which the applications could be got,
- 1st of December 2017 is the last date of application submission.