GSECL VS JE Recruitment 2017-18
Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017-18
|Organization||Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB)|
|Name of the posts||· Junior Engineer
· Instrument Mechanic
|Total Numbers of Vacancy||154|
|Location of the jobs||Baroda or Vadodara|
|Types of job||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Application form is available at||www.gsecl.in|
GSECL Engineer Jobs Notification 2018
- The candidates who are applying for the posts of junior engineer must have obtained BE/B. Tech from a well recognized university in subjects like Electrical or Mechanical or Instrumentation and control engineering. For those applying for mechanic posts, the applicants must have got a diploma in instrument and control engineering from a recognized university. Good knowledge in the language of Gujarati is needed.
- It is said that as on 6th of November 2017 the candidates applying age limit is 35 years for those from Un-reserved category and for those from SC/ST the age limit is 40 years. Relaxation in age would also be given for PWD, Females, Ex-servicemen and it is 10 years, 5 years and 10 years respectively
- the candidates would be selected based on their performance in the written test. It is important to note that the test would be of 100 marks and there would be negative marking with 1/4 marks being deducted for every wrong answer. It must be noted that for the post of mechanic a salary of Rs 26000-Rs 56,600 would be given and for the posts of Vidyut Sahayak salary of Rs 21,550 and Rs 23,550 would be given in the first and second years during training. After successfully completing the training the candidates would get Rs 45,400 to Rs 101200 as salary. One important point is the management has got powers in selecting, short-listing or even rejecting the applicants for the online written test.
How to apply for GSECL JE Vacancy or GVS Instrument Mechanic Jobs online ?
- The applicants who are eligible must apply through online process. This involves logging to the official website www.gsecl.in followed by filling up of the application form. Then the application fee is paid which is followed by taking printouts of the application form for further use. It is important to note that Rs 500 is the fees for candidates belonging to an unreserved category and Rs 250 for those from SC/ST categories. Fees could either be paid directly to any SBI branches using challan or by online using net-banking/credit/debit cards.
- 11th December 2017 is the last date for application.
- 17th December 2017 is the last date for submission of fees using challan.
Gujarat VS JE Application form Direct Link
Howdy, visitors!!! As we have discussed all the plus and minus points about GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Recruitment 2017-18 which was announced by the GEB (Gujarat Electricity Board) here. But, still if you found something that should be inside our article or we are lacking in writing of some important factor as a point of view as applicants then we are requesting to you that, please share your thought on the same and suggest us so we can give our best.