KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 is available on the authorized portal of the organization and they are still busy in arranging in KPSC Writte Exam at various location in Karnataka. So, those who are interested to serve in Karnataka gove Jobs, they are requested to fill online KPSC Recruitment Application form before given deadline in advertisement.
KPSC Recruitment 2017-2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission: Present on the south-western side of India the state of Karnataka was established on 1st of November in the year 1956. It is interesting to mention that it was previously known as the state of Mysore and only in the year 1973 state of Karnataka came into existence. It must be noted that on the 18th of May in the year 1951 Karnataka Public Service Commission or KPSC was first formed. This KPSC is responsible for the appointments of candidates to run state activities of government posts. Bangalore is the place where the KPSC headquarters is located. It was in the year 2002 KPSC celebrated its golden jubilee and on that occasion foundation for a new building was made. Mr. Sham Bhatt is the chairman of KPSC.
For the total of 1604 technical and other non-technical jobs, Karnataka Public Service Commission or KPSC has invited applications from the individuals. The candidates who are interested and eligible could apply to these posts and any further important details could be got from the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. It is clear that there are vacancies for teachers, staff nurse, computer assistants, warden, accounts assistant etc. The last date for submission of application fees is 29th December 2017.
KPSC Teaching Jobs 2017 – 2018
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of posts||· Teacher
· Staff Nurse
· Computer Assistant
· Accounts Assistant
· Other various posts
|Total Number Vacancy||1604|
|Location of job||Karnataka State|
|Admit card releasing date||2 weeks before written exam|
Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2018
Educational requirements for these posts
- It must be noted that for these above posts the applicants applying must have obtained a degree or diploma or Bachelor of education or any master’s degree from a well-recognized university. One important point to be noted is the candidates must also have proficiency in the Kannada language.
Criteria regarding age
- It is important to note that for the candidates belonging to general category must have their age between 18 and 35 and for those from SC/ST etc their age could be 40.
Procedure for selecting the candidates
- This is very important and the applicants are selected by their performances in the written test and on their performances in Kannada language test. Then the candidates would be called for an interview. It is important to mention here that the written test would have 2 papers each of 200 marks and the duration would be one hour and thirty minutes. The selected teachers and computer assistant would get the basic pay scale of Rs 17650-Rs 32000 per month. The basic pay scale of Rs 16000- Rs 29600 would be paid to account assistants.
How to apply online KPSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy ?
- Application procedure involves visiting the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.at first. Then the candidates are requested to fill the application form carefully. This is followed by filling of application fees. Then the applicants must take the printouts of the application form for further use. The candidates belonging to general category must pay a fee of Rs 600 and for others fees of Rs 300 must be paid. It must be noted that Rs 50 is the fees that are needed to be paid by the applicants from PWD category.
Few important dates that must be taken into account by the eligible applicants
- 28th December 2017 is the last date for application.
- 29th December 2017 is the last date of submission of fees for applications.
KPSC Official Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Apply Online KPSC Vacancy 2017-18
Viewers or Readers are instructed to read official notification KPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 because we haven’t put all the details deeply in this article due to time constrians. If our visitors are want some important material for getting succed in these types of competitive exam, go to the source of ebooks and video lectures for the same. Bookmark our portal for latest govt recruitment daily.