MPSC Recruitment 2017-18 for the post of a Medical officer and Dental Surgeon is published by the department on their official website www.empsconline.gov.in all the curios aspirants are instructed to apply online MPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2017-18 before the last date which is given in the further article.
MPSC Recruitment 2017
Manipur Public Service Commission is inviting to fill online application form of Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon from the eligible candidates. Eligibility of applicants is given below so for the same you need to go through the whole article. The recruitment notification for filling a 300 (three hundred) posts of Manipur Health Service Garde-IV (Medical Officer) and 11 Posts of Manipur Health Service Grade-IV (Dental Surgeon) in the Health Department, Manipur.
The online application should be applied at given official site which is effective from 20th November 2017 up to 12:00 midnight of 8th December 2017. After which the link will be disabled. Submission of application in any other mode will not be entertained.
MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
|Department||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Posts||· Medical Officer (300)
· Dental Surgeon (11)
|Date of written exam||Update soon|
|Probation period||2 years|
|Salary||9,300 – 34,800/- + GP of 5,400/-|
|Authorized web portal||www.empsconline.gov.in|
empsconline.gov.in Recruitment 2017-2018
Now, we’ll discuss eligibility criteria for the listed post. So, keep watch on in which criteria you are falling in and in which you aren’t. If you found any one of the criteria which is not satisfied by you, you can’t apply for these vacancies and you have already applied then your application form will be rejected at the time of document verification. This phase is generally at the end of MPSC Recruitment process.
MPSC Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria
Some basic requirements are…
- Candidate must be an Indian
- They are able to speak Manipuri Language or any Tribal dialect of Manipur.
- They must be a permanent resident of Manipur and for their proof, they need to produce his/her parent’s resident proof too.
- Age: Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 8th December 2017.
- Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC applicants & by 3 years for SEBC (OBC) candidates and 10 years for Physically Challenge aspirants.
- Educational Requirements:
- Medical Officer: Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the first or Second schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1957. AND completion of compulsory rotating Internship.
- Dental Surgeon: Possession of a recognized Dental qualification included in the First or Third schedule to the Indian Dentist Act, 1948 as per time to time update. AND registration with a state Dental council.
How to fill online application form MPSC Medical Officer 2017-18 ?
- Aspirants need to register on the official portal for their ONE TIME REGISTRATION after that they can apply a number of a post which will publish by the department in future.
- For first time registration, they need to keep a ready scanned copy of essential documents and need to fill details like a…
- Upload Passport Photograph, Signature etc.
- Add Personal Information
- Add Educational Info.
- Add Language and Physical Nature
- Experience if any.
- After successful registration, they are easily applied by login their ID.
- Make payment process which will lead to confirm your application for the specific post.
MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification
Apply online MPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Online
Dear readers, kindly go through official notification published by the department before finally decide for the application such a posts. MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Official Notification 2017-18 is available in the quick link section of our article and direct link for submitting your form is also in the same section. Have any query? Submit your response to comment below let us check what we can do for you. and stay tuned to our blog for latest employment news 2018.