NVS Recruitment 2017 Notification just declared by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti organization. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017-18 is mostly for non-teaching staff because in the NVS Vacancy Notification you’ll only see huge vacancy under various posts such as a Female Staff Nurse, catering assistant, LDC/Store Keeper, Lab Attendants. And Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is also recruiting for a post like an Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk. So, if you wanting to fill application form JNV Recruitment 2017-18, you should read the whole article before going online.
NVS Recruitment 2017 – 2018
NVS Vacancy 2017-18: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is an organization for the education of Indian students which is providing a high quality and very cheap education to their students. And it is good chance to serve in such a highly reputed organization which is very supportive of the future of India. But keep in mind that you need to work hard in these are the NVS Vacancy because they are strictly following the rules of Ministry of Home Affairs India.
Its nice decision of you to apply online JNV Vacancy 2017-18 for non-teaching staff. Prepare hard for cracking the online computer based test. You should go through this article if you are really willing to fill online application form NVS Jobs 2017.
NVS Vacancy Notification 2017
|Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Posts||· Lower Divisional Clerk
· Lab Assistant
· Staff Nurse
· Catering Assistant
|Mode of Application||On-line|
|NVS 2017 Exam Date||12-1-2018 to 14-1-2018|
|JNV Application form Last Date||13-12-2017|
|Official Portal||www.nvshq.org / www.nvnst2017.org|
JNV Jobs 2017 – 2018
Now, we are listing some eligibility criteria for referral to the aspirants who are applying for NVS LDC Vacancy 2017 and going to provide a good chunk from NVS LDC Recruitment Official Notification. So, without wasting much time directly go through eligibility criteria for non-teaching apply online.
Educational Requirements: There are various posts available for applicants and for each post different education required so we are advising to the reader that for educational criteria, please refer official notification from a link given below.
Age Limitation: Lower limit of age is 18 years for all vacant posts but upper limit are different and for that, you need to read advertisement as we have instructed earlier.
- Audit Assistant & Hindi Translator: 9,300/- – 34,800/- + 4200/- Grade Pay
- Stenographer & Catering Assistant: 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 2,400/- Grade Pay
- Lower Divisional Clerk / Store Keeper: 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 1,900/- Grade pay
- Female Staff Nurse: 9,300/- to 34,800/- + 4,600/- Grade Pay
- Lab Attendant: 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 1,800/- Grade pay
Application Fees: There are 1000/- and 750/- as application based on which post you are going to apply and reserved category candidates are exempted from application fees.
Payment Method: Candidates need to login their account to the official website and fill requirement field. The final step will be fees payment which is also you can pay directly from your debit/credit card or through net banking.
How to fill online application form NVS Jobs 2017-18 ?
- As per recent updating of official portal nvshq.org, applicants only apply for any post under this department after signing up on the same.
- For signing up, they need some scanned copy of important documents which are listed out on page no. 12 in the NVS Notification 2017.
- This account will remain active lifetime and if they are going to publish another vacancy in future, applicants don’t need to go through this whole process instead they can directly click on an apply button after successful login their accounts.
- This feature is providing an easy interface between online application JNV Recruitment and user.
- Finally, complete payment process and take a hard copy of e-application automatically generated by the computer.
Apply Online NVS Recruitment 2017-18
Official Notification Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Bharti 2017
Readers!! Its great to hear you on our web portal so you all can contact us by leaving your valuable feedback for this article. You can write suggestion, improvements, requirements, and complaints as your feedback and also let us know how we will help further with you. Stay tuned to our portal for more government jobs like this.