Post office GDS Recruitment
Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 2018 Details
|Department Name||Indian Postal|
|Regions of recruitment||· Odisha
· Uttar Pradesh
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Type of job||Government Jobs|
India Post Office GDS Bharti 2018
- It must be noted that those applicants applying for these posts of GDS must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years. Age relaxation of 3years is given for the candidates belonging to general or OBC categories. Those applicants belonging to SC/ST categories age relaxation of 5 years would be given. Age relaxation of 10 years would be given to aspirants who are physically disabled.
- The candidates who are applying for these vacancies must have successively passed tenth class from a recognized board and they must have knowledge of computers.
- Selection of the candidates is very important. It is worthy to note that those eligible and interested aspirants would be selected by a written examination plus as per the final merit list.
- The selected candidates for these GDS posts in various states mentioned above would get a remuneration of Rs 2745- Rs 4245.
- It is important to mention here that application fees of Rs 100 must be paid by the applicants belonging to general or OBC categories and no fees is needed for those from SC/ST/females etc.
How to proceed for Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application form ?
- The eligible and interested applicants must go to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Then they must carefully fill the application form followed by filing up of the fees. It is important for the aspirants to take printouts of their application form for any further use.
- 4TH December 2017 is the last date for application for the candidates from Uttar Pradesh.
- 19TH December 2017 is the last date for the applicants from Odisha, Jharkhand, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- 30th December 2017 is the last date for those belonging to the state of Maharashtra.
Dear Visitors, We are happy to see you at the end of this article if you found something useful from our article then share it to your dear ones so it would help to them for getting their future bright. It is necessary to prepare for the competitive exam before appearing in the Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017-18 Exam Hall because there is very tough competition between the applicants. We are always as an indirect supporter to you so leave your valuable feedback to us. Thanks for reading the whole post.