Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017-2018
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification Details
|Department||Police department India|
|State or Circle||Rajasthan|
|Name of posts||Constable|
|Sub categories of Constable||· Constable General
· Constable Driver
· Constable Operator
|Raj Police Bharti Last Date||25-12-2017|
Rajasthan Police Bharti 2018
- It is important to note that those applicants applying for these vacancies must have passed the 8th class or 10th class or 12th class with physics, chemistry, and maths.
- The applicants who are applying for these posts in Rajasthan police department must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 23 years. It is important to mention that age relaxation would be given to the candidates as per the rules of the government.
- Selection of the candidates is a very important process and is done by means of a written test, physical test and by means of an efficiency test. Then the candidates are called for a medical test. The written test would be of 75 marks and of a duration of 90 minutes. The written test would have reasoning ability, general knowledge, general science, current affairs etc. There would also be some questions from history, art, geography etc. The physical test includes height/weight, chest measurements etc. Efficiency test would be conducted on vehicle driving and maintenance. It must be noted that the candidates who are selected after the above-said tests would be paid salary of Rs 8910 for a period of two years of the training period. Later the candidates would be paid salary of Rs 5200- Rs 20200.
How to fill Application form of Raj Police Constable vacancy 2017-18 ?
- The applicants must visit the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in as the first step. This is then followed by filling up of the application form. Next step is filling up of the fees to be paid. Once this is completed the aspirants must take out the printouts of the application form for any further use. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category must pay an amount of Rs 350 as application fees. Those candidates belonging to general/OBC categories must pay an amount of Rs 400 towards fees. It is worthy to note that the fees could be paid by means of net banking or credit card or debit card.
- 25th December 2017 is the last date for the candidates to fill up the online application form and payment of the application fees for these available vacancies.
Dear ones, we are curiously waiting for your response to our article so please let us know by commenting on this post that is this beneficial to you or not? if yeah… then it is very appreciable for us and it it isn’t then our team want to know that at where we are laking in providing a proper information regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 2018. Waiting for your response, thank you.