RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification was published in employment news this week and also available at bank’s official website www.rbi.org.in. Here we have pointed out some important information from candidate’s point of view so they can apply without any mistakes and before the given deadlines. Readers can find RBI Assistant Prelim date, RBI Assistant Main exam date, Schedules of whole RBI Recruitment procedure, Reserve Bank of India Assistant Admit card 2017, etc.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017: The department is coming with lots of various post’s vacancy and gives golden opportunities to unemployed applicants from India. It is the best time for those who are interested in RBI Assistant Job. Apply online before the last date mentioned in our article at the last table where you can find the entire event’s schedule of RBI Recruitment 2017-18 Assistant Post.
So, let me put a sight on the importance of Reserve Bank of India in the country. It is our primary bank of Indians. They are deciding dominant factors and controlling a money flow inside India, on which our whole economy is based. Thus, you can understand that it is a really prime organization which is responsible for Indian Economy. Now, don’t waste your so much time we are directly landing on your profitable topic in next paragraph.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017 – 2018
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Application mode||Online mode only|
|Exam Phase||Prelims, Mains, LPT|
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Job 2017-18
As you can see that in above table we have made a list of notable data which are very important in the primary phase of RBI Assistant Apply online. Now we are going to discuss regarding eligibility criteria for the post of assistant.
RBI Assistant Vacancy Criteria
Educational Requirements: Should possess a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% of average results of all semesters. And passing marks required for ST/SC/PWD Candidates.
For detailed information about education, please refer RBI Assistant Recruitment Official Notification which direct link is given at the end of this article.
Age Limitation (01/10/2017): Aspirants should have an age between 20 to 28 years. But, this limit is varying as per your casts in which you are belonging. For, getting a benefit of such a casts you just need to produce a caste certificate at the time of RBI Assistant online application.
Pay Scale: The Department has mentioned numbers of pay scales in a notification and finally concluded that they are initially paying 32528/- Rs. per month with all the government perks.
Selection Procedure: There are three phases which need to qualify before getting finalization yourself in this post and that are Prelim Exam, Mains Exam, and Language Proficiency Test.
- Prelim Exam Pattern: This paper will contain total 100 Marks and 100 Questions. Questions will be asked from three various fields like an English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. 1 hour time available for completion this whole RBI Assistant Prelim Exam Paper 2017.
- Mains Exam Pattern: This paper will contain total 200 marks and 200 questions which are from English language, reasoning, GA, Numerical Ability, Computer knowledge. These fields are containing 40 marks weightage. Total time given for RRB Assistant Mains Exam paper is 135 Minutes.
- Language Proficiency Test: In this phase, aspirants need have sufficient proficiency in the local language where they are located for the post of application.
How to Fill Online Application form RBI Assistant Vacancy ?
- Before going to online application form filling of an Assistant post, carry all the required documents with you which will let you fill application flawlessly.
- If you ensured that all the pre-requisite thing you have, then and then surf for an authorized portal of RBI, which is given at the bottom and be sure about all the correction at the time of form filling.
- After successfully filling online application form of RBI Assistant, go for payment section and your application will be only considered after payment succeeded.
- Finally, take a printout of computer generated e-application form for future reference.
|Online application starting date||18/10/2017|
|Last date for filling online application||10/11/2017|
|Payment is available (Online)||18 Oct to 10 Nov (Both Inclusive)|
|Prelim Exam Tentative Dates||27,28 Nov. 2017|
|Main Exam Tentative Dates||20 Dec. 2017|
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy Official Notification 2017-18
RBI Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2017
Thanks for reading our whole article, our team has tried to cover up most possible things which are very important as an aspirant’s point of views. But if missing something in our article, please let us know by providing your valuable comment in below section. Stays continue for future government jobs in India and Employment news of this week.