RBI Recruitment Notification 2017 was announced at official site www.rbi.org.in for the post of office attendant. They have declared 526 number of vacancy in single posts and mentioned that “vacancy is might be changed accordingly requirement of manpower”. Interested and eligible aspirants should get ready for enlist their names inside this RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Office Attendant
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18: Advertisement has arrived only for office attendant posts and they have clearly mentioned in a notification that only 10th pass or equivalent degree possessed candidates are eligible for participate in this RBI Recruitment process. If applicants have a Bachelor’s degree then they are not eligible for applying such a post. We have listed out most imp points from RBI official Notification of Office Attendant so readers should at least take a look at this.
RBI Vacancy 2017 Office Attendant
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Fees||Online Payment available|
|Job type||Government Jobs|
Reserve bank of India Vacancy Criteria
There is no any physical fitness required for the post of office attendant but it’s not mean that physically handicapped are better. The government has provided some portion of the seats for PH candidates but rest of applicants should have properly maintained the body. Indeed, there are no any requirements for qualifying such a thing. Only candidates need to be fall in some criteria for applying RBI office attendant vacancy 2017. List of Eligibility criteria is given below by which you can check that whether you are eligible or not.
–> Apply for Banking Jobs <–
Essential Education: 10th pass certificate is required or equivalent qualification is also considerable but one thing clearly is written in RBI office attendant Recruitment Notification is that “who are having a bachelor’s degree they are not allowed for applying” which means overqualified applicants are out of the race too.
Age limitation (as on 01/11/2017): Applicants age should be between 18 and 25 years it means they are neither born before 02/11/1992/ not after 01/11/1999. (Both dates are included for eligibility)
Age Relaxation: relaxation of age will be provided as per the rules of governments. So, for the same aspirants need to produce an appropriate cast or PH certificate at the time of filling online application form RBI Office Attendant. For more detail regarding this please refer official notification which is given at below.
Selection procedure: Two-phase available for getting some idea about the ability of applicants. And those two stages are I) Online Test and II) Language Proficiency Test.
Testing Scheme: an Online test of 120 marks will be covered by the 4 various topics as given below. Time of 90 minutes will give for completion of the online test.
- General English (30 Questions)
- Numerical Ability (30)
- General Awareness (30)
- Reasoning (30)
Application Fee: 450/- Rs. as application fees for the other/OBC/SEBC candidates and 50/- Rs. fees for reserved contestants. This fee is liable to pay before given the last date via on-line mode otherwise the application will be rejected by the authority.
Office Attendant Salary: 22,339/- Rs. Per month according to official notification.
- Starting Date of online application office attendant RBI: 17 November 2017
- Last date for filling application form online: 07 December 2017
- Fees payment gateway is also available: 17 Nov. – 07 Dec. 2017
- Office Attendant Online Test Date: 1st week of January 2018
- Declaration of RBI Admit card OA: Last week of December 2017
How to RBI Apply online Office Attendant Procedure are being done?
- First of all, we are advising to our readers to go through the whole advertisement carefully then and then be online for further procedure.
- If you found all the data given under notification is satisfactory and really willing to work with Reserve bank of India department then search for career section in an authorized site of the department.
- Find out proper posts for application and fill required blank spaces by correct information.
- Ensure all the data is correct before final submission of application form.
- The last phase of application is payment. Your application will be finally done after completion of online payment through given payment gateway.
- Take an e-generated copy of the application as a hard copy for use in future.
Dear appliers, don’t feel hesitation to send me my fault and mistakes through your comments. It is always welcome from our side to get your positive or negative response. Our team is always trying to give you the best and promising the same. Bookmark our web-portal for a look at latest Sarkari Naukri.