TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2017-18 is announced by the department on official site of the department. TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy, Village Administrative Officer, Bill collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade-III) these are various posts available for online apply TNPSC Vacancy 2017.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
TNPSC Jobs 2017-18: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established for providing a good propulsion to the government procedures. Candidates who are really interested to work with Tamil Nadu government, they are hereby requested to refer full article before made your mind for the apply online TNPSC Vacancy. The government has done many changes in the selection process of such type of post. The department comes up with total 8 numbers of different posts so most of the unemployed aspirants get a chance to apply for their interesting job.
Without wasting much time let we directly discuss this article briefly so everyone can get a basic idea about what is the last date for application, what are the eligibility criteria, what is TNPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern, etc.
tnpsc.gov.in Vacancy Notification Details
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Last date for application||13 December 2017|
|Post name||· Village Administrative Officer
· Junior Assistant
· Bill Collector Grade-I
· Field Surveyor
· Steno-Typist Grade-III
|Total Number of Vacancy||9351|
|Phase of Selection||Written Exam only|
|Application fees||· 150/- Rs. Registration Fees
· 100/- Rs. Application fees
|Authorized Portal||· www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2017 – 2018
Now, we will be discussing various eligibility criteria & exam patterns. So, those who are willing to apply for such a nice recruitment posts in Tamil Nadu state, they need to go through these factors for the selection procedure.
Education Eligibility: Aspirants need to produce a certificate of SSLC Public Examination. otherwise, it’s equivalent is also welcome for this posts. But, some additional education is required for each post is different from each other. Therefore, applicants need to read a carefully TNPSC Recruitment Official Notification for make final decision in this area.
Apply Also: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Fees: Registration fee candidates need to pay if they are applying for the first time otherwise only application fee are required to pay online. So, it directly means that applicants only pay once registration fee and can able to apply numbers of TNPSC Recruitment Notification by paying just application fees only.
Age Limitation for Village Administrative Officer: Age of Reserved category’s candidates should be between 21 years to 40 years are allowed and for general category’s aspirants should have age between 21 years to 30 years for getting eligibility for an application form TNPSC Vacancy 2017-18.
Age Criteria for Other posts: Minimum 18 years and an upper limit are relaxed by category wise for grab further information, you need to read official notification by clicking on below direct link to it.
Physically Fitness: These all are the posts required a certificate of physical fitness from CIVIL Hospital across Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure: There is only one phase available for evaluating eligible candidates for posting those on available posts. List of selected applicants will be published on the authorized portal of the organization after conducted of TNPSC Written Exam 2018.
Exam Paper Pattern: They all the posts having the same exam pattern and that is OMR sheet exam with below-listed syllabus topics and timing.
- General Studies (75 Questions)
- Aptitude Test (25 Questions)
- General Tamil/ English (100 Questions)
- Total Question = 200 and Marks 300
- Time given for examination is 3 Hours and minimum qualifying marks are 90.
- Initial date of online application: 14/11/2017
- Last Date for apply online: 13/12/2017
- Date of written test: 11 February 2018
- Declaration of TNPSC Admit card 2018 Junior Assistant: 1 Week before OMR Test
- Announcement of List of successful candidates: 15 March 2018 (Approximately)
How to fill TNPSC Jobs 2017 Application Form Online ?
- Go to one of the official websites which are listed in tabular form.
- Applicants will find a menu named “opportunity” or “career”.
- Click on it and search for latest recruitment declared by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Department.
- They will find notification no. 23/2017 and go to apply online.
- Fill all the required field and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Contestant’s e-application form will be generated after completion of fees payment process.
- Take out its hard copy and check whether a form is correct or not.
Dear, Visitor!! We have already shared all the information regarding recent recruitment advertisement from Tamil Nadu Government. But, if you want some other government jobs details from across the India then you should continue with our portal which leads to providing appropriate details about what you are searching for in time…